Conditions of Entry
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry
- Patrons are required to follow staff directions at all times, failure to do so may result in eviction from the centre
- Children under the age of 10 are restricted to amenities which are age-appropriate (pool, stadium courts, etc) and must be actively supervised by a parent/guardian (16Y+). The full Supervision Policy is provided below.
- Anyone attempting to gain entry without paying or without authorisation will be prosecuted
- Abusive, disruptive or offensive behaviour and language are not permitted
- The Centre accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen belongings
- To the extent permitted by law, the Centre shall not be liable or responsible to you for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss or damage; and shall not be responsible for lost or stolen items, or damage to property or vehicles.
- Watch Around Water Policies apply
- Children under 10 years must be accompanied and constantly supervised by an adult
- Children under 5 years must be accompanied in the water and remain within arms reach
- Minimum rations apply (1 Adult : 2 Children 0-4Y, 1 Adult : 4 Children 5-9Y, 1 Adult : 1 Child 0-4Y and up to 3 Children 5-9Y)
- Unsupervised children (of any age) will be removed from the water if the lifeguard is concerned for their safety
- General rough play or unsociable behaviour is not permitted due to safety concerns
- The YMCA welcomes the capturing of your magic moments on camera or video, however privacy of others must be respected. The use of cameras and video cameras at this venue is conditional upon the following:
- You must have all relevant individuals consent to use images
- Under no circumstances are cameras, video cameras or mobile phones to be used in change room areas
- It is illegal to broadcast or publish images without consent
FULL ACCESS (16Y+)
Includes access to all centre amenities including gym (fitness centre) and group fitness.
ACTIVE YOUTH (13Y-15Y)
Upon completion of a Youth Orientation, Active Youth members have full access to all centre amenities including gym (fitness centre) and age-appropriate group fitness. Available only for Active Youth members.
INDEPENDENT ACCESS (10Y-15Y)
Includes access to aquatic areas, stadium courts and potentially other age-appropriate amenities without parent/guardian supervision. Youth under 16Y are not permitted in the gym (fitness centre) and group fitness areas (Active Youth exempted).
SUPERVISED ACCESS (<10Y)
Includes access to aquatic areas, stadium courts and other age-appropriate amenities with direct supervision of a parent/guardian (min age of 16Y). Youth under 16Y are not permitted in the gym (fitness centre) and group fitness areas (Active Youth exempted). Watch Around Water policy applies to aquatic spaces.