Our recently refurbished aquatics area is ready for family friendly water fun.
- Include 25m, heated 6 lane lap swimming pool (28 degrees)
- Leisure beach entry pool (31 degrees, .75m depth)
- Hydrotherapy section (31 degrees, 1.2m depth)
- Waterslide (open Saturday and Sunday, 12pm - 3pm)
- Water play features and water toys
- Spa (10-12 person, 36 degrees)
- Sauna (8-10 person)
- Party room (see birthday parties )
- Disability access (hoist and rail access to pools and spa)
Lane swimming is available during all open hours. We strive to always keep at least one lane open for public use, however, there may be the odd special event exception. Online lane swimming availability is coming soon.
The slide is open every Saturday and Sunday from 12pm-3pm and 12pm-2pm on Public Holidays when advised. Slide 'Add-on' admission costs an additional $4 in conjunction with a pool admission. You must be at least 1.2m to go on the slide.
Watch Around Water Policy
Children under 5 must be accompanied in the water and remain within arms reach. Children under 10 must be accompanied and constantly supervised by an adult.
Phase 1 Facility Refurbishments Include
- A new tiled concourse
- New sauna and re-tiled spa pool
- Separation of the lap and learners pool
- Improved hydrotherapy pool
- Water play area for smaller children
- Improved kiosk and party room
- Water slide refinished and cleaned
- Re-introduction of main entry