Squash is a fast-moving high-impact sport that provides an excellent cardiovascular workout suitable for all ages. In addition to hosting local clubs and competition, we are able to offer a mixture of casual drop-in and social competition opportunities.
To play squash as a non-member, each person must purchase an All Access Admission which provides access to the entire centre.
|PLLC Member||Free (included with membership)|
|Casual Drop-In (All Access Admission)|
|Casual Drop-In (All Access Admission Concession / Squash Club Member*)||$12|
|Equipment Hire (1 x Racket, 1 x ball)||$4|
*To receive the Concession price Squash Club Members must show proof at point of purchase.
Booking a Court
We suggest everyone (member or casual) make a court booking for squash. To enable fair access for everyone, the booking process is as follows:
- Everyone is able to make one, 1hour court booking up to one day in advance (name/number required).
- Bookings can be made in-person or by calling Customer Service at 8683 4949 (online court availability coming soon).
- If you make a booking, you must check-in at Customer Service (and make payment if you are not a member) prior to the start of your booking.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late your booking may be forfeited to allow others to play.
- On the completion of your 1hour court booking, you may make another booking (including immediately after) subject to availability.
Squash courts are unavailable:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays from 5:15 - 6:30pm
- Tuesdays 5pm - 8pm